* Tickets can be bought online – simply click the ‘Buy Tickets’ symbol for each event and follow the instructions, this is a secure external Ticketing App provided by Ticket-Source
* Tickets can also be bought in person from the Athenaeum Centre Box Office Monday – Saturday, 10.30am -1pm
* You can pay with cash or credit/debit card, we use Barclaycard to process card transactions, Barclaycard is fully PCI DSS compliant. This means that we do not store any credit card information on the Athenaeum premises, Box Office PC or on our server.
* We also take bookings over the phone. 01985 213891 tickets can be collected when you arrive for the show.
* Out-of-hours booking – our ticket agent TicketSource, can also take your telephone booking 0333 666 3366 and can dispatch your tickets. This will cost £1.75 on top of the ticket price and online booking fee.
* Please note, we do not offer any refunds for missed shows/customer cancellations or un-equal seat exchanges.
* All ticket prices include a 50p donation to our Building Restoration Fund.
* The Box Office will be open to receive guests approximately ¾ hour before the start time.
* Please remember to bring your tickets or E-ticket printed or on Mobile, with you on the night of the show/performance.
* Please note; we do not permit food or drink in the auditorium at any time.