Our community kitchen offers excellent facilities for the Centre. There is no charge for use of the kitchen for light refreshments provided it is booked with the Gallery, First Floor Meeting Room or Function Room.
Use of the Kitchen for food cooking . . £35
* Hot Water Urn and kettles
* Electric 4 Ring Hob cooker
with top and main oven
* Cutlery and crockery for approx. 25
* Teapots and dessert bowls
* Double sink
* Hand wash facility
* General waste and recycling bins
* Strip lighting and under counter lighting
It is well stocked and in a convenient location in the middle of the building on the ground floor – alongside the Gallery, and the Lift to the Function Room.