2 hour 12 minutes Cert. 15 (South Korea – 2019)
Best Film at last year’s Oscars. The Kims are a poor family living in a shabby, cramped basement apartment in a working class commercial district of Seoul. They perpetrate minor scams to get by and, even when they have jobs, they do the minimum work required. Ki-woo is the son who has dreams of getting out of poverty by one day going to university. Despite not having that education, he is chosen by his friend to take over his tutoring job at the home of The Parks, a wealthy family with a grand modernistic house. Ki-woo sees an opportunity for a grand scam, and plots to replace the staff with his own family members. How far will they go in their quest to become their version of the Parks. Contains some scenes of violence.
Non members tickets £5.50
- Please note; A limited number of guest tickets for films are available in advance online or from the box office. If the advance tickets sell out, more tickets may be available on the door on the day.
- There will be no social distancing in the auditorium, sit where you wish on the night.
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory, and it will be at the discretion of film goers if they wish to wear their mask.
- We will not need to take tracing contact details as we will have your details from your booking.
- We will encourage hand sanitising. Subject to current Government regulations at the time of the film.