Oddity Theatre & Music presents
Robinson Crusoe & the Pirates
A swashbuckling panto!
Young Robinson Crusoe has always had an appetite for adventure! Living with his old mother Dame Crystal Crusoe, his washed-up father Captain Crusoe and his silly billy brother Sprat Crusoe, Robinson has no desire to take over the family Fish ‘n Chip shop.
Meanwhile, the high seas are terrorised by the evil pirate Captain Blacktashe in his search for the long-lost temple of treasure on Thousand Island. But the map where X marks the spot has been lost for years…
Will Robinson ever find the treasure? Will Dame Crusoe end up battered? And what is that mysterious writing on the back of the chip shop menu?
Find out in the pantomime sure to give you that ‘Friday’ feeling!
A fabulous value Christmas treat for all the family. Don’t delay – book today!
Please be aware that Pyrotechnics, Strobe, UV and Smoke effects may be used in this production.
A ‘Tom Whalley Pantomimes’ script. (www.tomwhalleypantomimes.com)
Adult – £14.50
Child (15 and under) – £12.50
Group discount (10+) – £1 off per ticket
(£1 per ticket goes directly to the Athenaeum Restoration Fund and contributes to the ongoing refurbishment and improvement of the venue for future generations.)
Optional extras available to buy at the performance:
Souvenir Programme – £2
Marshfield Ice Cream – £2
Pre-show/interval drinks and snacks
- Thursday 15th December 2022 – 7:00pm
- Friday 16th December 2022 – 7:00pm
- Saturday 17th December 2022 – 2:00pm
- Saturday 17th December 2022 – 7:00pm
- Sunday 18th December 2022 – 1:00pm (note earlier start time)
- Sunday 18th December 2022 – 6:00pm (note earlier start time)
No performances Monday 19th or Tuesday 20th
- Wednesday 21st December 2022 – 2:00pm
- Wednesday 21st December 2022 – 7:00pm
- Thursday 22nd December 2022 – 7:00pm
- Friday 23rd December 2022 – 2:00pm
- Friday 23rd December 2022 – 7:00pm
- Saturday 24th December 2022 – 2:00pm
The 2pm performance should finish at 4.30pm
The 7pm performance should finish at 9.30pm
The show is roughly 2hrs 30mins long.