1 hour 25 minutes – Cert. 15 (UK – 2021)
A heart-warming tale about Tom (Timothy Spall), a pensioner whose wife, Mary (Phyllis Logan), has just passed away. He travels all the way from from John O’Groats to Land’s End, using his free bus pass. and carries his wife’s ashes with him in a small suitcase. There he intends to scatter them at the place where they first met. Along the way, his adventures are recorded by the people he meets and helps, and by the end of his trip he has unwittingly become a social media celebrity.
Non members tickets £5.50
- Please note; A limited number of guest tickets for films are available in advance online or from the box office. If the advance tickets sell out, more tickets may be available on the door on the day.
- There will be no social distancing in the auditorium, sit where you wish on the night.
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory, and it will be at the discretion of film goers if they wish to wear their mask.
- We will not need to take tracing contact details as we will have your details from your booking.
- We will encourage hand sanitising. Subject to current Government regulations at the time of the film.