1 hours 45 minutes Cert. 12A (UK/France – 2020)
Based on true events, single mother Sally Alexander (Keira Knightley), struggles against sexist attitudes at her London university and is active in a women’s group. Eventually she meets up with Jo Robinson (Jessie Buckley), a radical feminist who lives in a commune. Together, with other like minded women, they hatch a plan to disrupt the 1970 Miss World competition hosted by Bob Hope at the Royal Albert Hall. The result is unexpected and caused a sensation at the time.
Non members tickets £5.50
- Please note; A limited number of guest tickets for films are available in advance online or from the box office. If the advance tickets sell out, more tickets may be available on the door on the day.
- There will be no social distancing in the auditorium, sit where you wish on the night.
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory, and it will be at the discretion of film goers if they wish to wear their mask.
- We will not need to take tracing contact details as we will have your details from your booking.
- We will encourage hand sanitising. Subject to current Government regulations at the time of the film.